HCSBK chose bpm’online to automate the contact center
JSC "House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan" (HCSBK) is the only bank in the country implementing the system of housing construction savings. The savings system is aimed at improving the living conditions of the population through attracting depositors' money to housing construction deposits and providing them with housing loans.
The Sanatel Consulting team is implementing a project to automate a contact center in HCSBK. The global software market leaders fought for this large-scale project and was won by the bpm’online platform. The project provides the following functionality:
- Maintain a single customer base.
- Automation of a single window operator, with the display of customer data from several IT systems of the bank.
- Integration with the Genesys contact center platform.
- Automation of the main business processes of the contact center of the bank.
- Managing the work schedule of contact center operators, automatic task generation.
- Management of marketing activities (surveys, profiles, email and sms companies, chat rooms).
The contact center automation project will be implemented in two stages. Currently (June 28, 2019), the Sanatel Consulting team has completed the first phase of the project, as a result of which the operators of the HCSBK contact center have begun work in the bpm’online system.