Project of CRM system implementation may require significant resources and time. To minimize the project risks and guarantee successful completion, it is recommended to divide the project into following interconnected stages:
Stage 1: diagnostics
Consultants of the Contractor interview representatives of the Client and analyze general business requirements to the system. The task of the stage is to define the scope of the project and the scope of expected works. On the basis of the results, the Contractor provides the Client, and the Client accepts or declines an offer on project implementation: description of the project contents; preliminary project plan; expected scope and frameworks of the project.
Stage 2: analysis
At this stage, the project team that consists of consultants of the Contractor and experts of the Client continues detailed analysis of business processes commenced at the diagnostics stage. Consultants of the Contractor use their work experience in similar projects, as well as information of the Client's experts to transfer business processes to the system logics and define the necessary system settings.
Upon completion of analysis, the future system settings are combined in Terms of Reference that are reviewed and coordinated by the Client.
Stage 3: adjustment
The Contractor commences adjustment of the system according to the Terms of Reference approved and work schedule. Works are implemented with the resources of the Contractor, and at facilities of the Contractor that include development and testing environment. Functional testing is made by a team of consultants of the Contractor.
During the stage, the Client may revise intermediate results of system functional block adjustment via remote access to the test version of the system being adjusted.
Stage 4: deployment and operational testing
The adjusted and tested system is deployed in the infrastructure of the Client, users are trained and switch to new work environment is implemented. Upon the launch, operational testing of the system commences which requires from several days to several weeks depending on complexity of the project. During this term, the project team continues to cooperate closely, and consultants of the Contractor make additional adjustments according to final remarks of the experts of the Client.
CRM system user training is aimed at improvement of efficiency of the system use: improvement of knowledge of the functions, and work space adjustment in view of personal preferences.
Two types of training are offered:
- Independent training with subsequent tests, for this Terrasoft Academy provides detailed documentation for the system and video tutorials, as well as testing option.
- Training for employees of the Client by experts of Sanatel Consulting, either in person, by way of expert visit to the client office, or remotely (Skype, TeamViewer, etc.).
We offer our customers Terrasoft CRM support services in accordance with the SLA and the best global practices in this area. The purpose of support services is to provide steady and maximally effective use of Terrasoft CRM based system. In the framework of support, consultation of key users of the system, and performance of various operations and setups are carried out, which greatly simplifies the successful daily use of all the features and standard functionality of the platform.
It is considered to be methodologically accurate to divide the support into three levels, each of which is responsible for its own set of problems:
- 1st line of support functions as a single source of receipt of applications sent by end-users of CRM system. Specialists of this line process sample applications that can be solved quickly according to the instructions. The highest priority of the first line are availability, consistency and speed of work. With the help of this line high complexity applications in a fast and convenient for the end user way are routed to the right person of the second and third support line, while simple applications are solved during a telephone conversation.
- 2nd line of support acts as a system administrator who is familiar with the existing system configuration. Its responsibilities include quick solution of applications relating to the work of the existing functionality, as well as interaction with the third line of support for the matters of consultation and requests for correction of defects. The second line is often involved in setting objectives for new improvements and optimization of functionality for the third line, as it has actual knowledge of the current state of the system and frequent problems of users.
- 3rd line of support is provided by experienced professionals, familiar with the capabilities of the existing platform and system configuration. These include consultants and developers who regularly take part in the improvement and development of the system. Under the support of the third line, in-depth consultations are provided, complex defects are corrected on the fly, and minor improvements are made.
The project for the implementation of the IT-system can receive co-financing under the program of the European Bank for reconstruction and development for small and medium business, in the case, if the Client meets the criteria for programs for SMEs. The company Sanatel Consulting is included in the list of EBRD consultants, and has experience executing projects in accordance with EBRD requirements.