Description of the CRM project at the Institute of Oil and Gas Engineering and Information Technologies of the KBTU
The Institute of Oil and Gas Engineering and Information Technologies of the Kazakhstan-British Technical University is a new generation university focused on training highly qualified professionals for Kazakhstan’s priority industries: financial and economic, oil and gas and information technologies.
The KBTU is a fast growing university. Its objective is to be a research university model and obtain global academic ratings. To achieve this objective more successfully and quickly, the company decided to implement the Terrasoft CRM system.
- improving the Contractors and Contacts modules;
- adapting the Sales section to client needs;
- creating a new Groups section to plan and maintain information by groups;
- creating a Sales business process;
- setting up integration with the 1C system;
- creating message templates.