Description of the CRM project at Caspian Training Group
Caspian Training Group LLP is one of Kazakhstan’s largest companies specializing in professional and language training for personnel. After working actively in this area for more than thirteen years, the company opened offices in five cities of Kazakhstan: Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Aktau and Aksai, training more than 10,000 people, 250 firms and companies.
Results of the project:
- Creation and maintenance of a common client base, resulting in high quality client relationship management.
- Creation of a single tool for the sales department and marketing service to improve internal interaction between units with respect to sales and to obtain reliable, up-to-date data at any time for each sales specialist.
- Implementation of a tool to manage training activities: teacher schedule management, training plans, actual attendance of trainings by trainees, organizing newsletters and managing training projects. The tool will also make it possible to receive the required analytics on the effectiveness of training and the company as a whole quickly and conveniently.
- Automation of the electronic library for teachers and trainees – textbooks, books, materials to test the trainees, etc.
- Automation of the operations of the branch network – a common information space saves time considerably and reduces errors related to the human factor.
This project has resulted in the implementation of a flexible client relationship management system for decision-making, which should lead to an increase in the number of clients, client satisfaction with the services provided (training) and enhanced performance of the company’s personnel.