Description of the CRM project at AEQUITAS
AEQUITAS Law Firm was founded in January 1993 and is one of Kazakhstan’s leading law firms recognized on the global consulting service market. Leading legal publications Chambers & Partners, Who's Who Legal, Legal 500, Asia Law Profiles, Best Lawyers and IFLR1000, have rated AEQUITAS and its lawyers as the most recommended ones in Kazakhstan for many years.
Project goals and objectives:
- Create a single database of potential and existing customers, customer base segmentation by category.
- Consolidate customer information.
- Analyse the history of relations with customers.
- Organize project works.
As a result of the implementation of Terrasoft ХRM Professional Services in the company, we managed to achieve the following objectives:
- Created an operating principle within a single information space.
- Organized design work, including project reporting and billing.
- Configured the billing and pricing in the system.
- Created a storage database for all documents in the system.
- Configured a two-way synchronization with 1C Accounting system.
A unique spell checking procedure has been introduced as part of the Terrasoft PSF project implementation at AEQUITAS Law Firm.
The need for this modification was due to the specifics of data entered into the Terrasoft system by system users, which assumes data entry outside directories. This procedure has been introduced for the convenience of users by synchronizing Terrasoft with Microsoft Word. When data are entered into the relevant card field, the Word window is emulated in the Terrasoft window, where spell checking is done, i.e., misspelled words are underlined, and context choice of the correct option is possible.
After the user’s confirmation, the information is saved in the relevant card field. A procedure for generating billing information formation is also introduced in the context of this task. It uses customized templates, which considerably speeds up the process of recording completed work on the client’s projects and standardizes the description format.