Description of the CRM project at Grundfos Kazakhstan
Grundfos Kazakhstan is the representative office of one of the world leaders in the manufacture of industrial pumps, and supplier of high quality European products for heating, ventilation and air conditioning in residential premises, offices and hotels. Fast growing Grundfos manufactures about 10 million product units annually, including circulation, submersible and centrifugal pumps. Along with pumping equipment, the company manufactures electric motors for pumps and has a considerable share of production of electric motors as separate products. The company also develops and sells high-tech equipment for electronic control of pumps and other systems.
When Terrasoft CRM was implemented at Grundfos, the project team made the following modifications of the basic Terrasoft CRM version to adapt the system to the Customer’s requirements:
- Adaptation of the Contractor card.
- Implementation of a check for contractor doubles by TIN.
- Adaptation of the Contact card.
- Setup of regular price list import.
- Adaptation of the Product card.
- Addition of the Commercial Proposal document type.
- Automatic numbering of commercial proposals.
- Setup of a printed form of the commercial proposal supporting English and Russian.
The project was implemented on the Terrasoft CRM X25platform. Grundfos applies a very well developed system of discounts for its clients, including general discounts and additional discounts for specific groups of products. The system setup automates the generation of commercial proposals with consideration of the discount system.
As a result of implementing Terrasoft CRM, all Grundfos operations are fully automated, which reduces the time spent on document flow management and daily operations, thus improving the employees’ performance.