Description of the CRM project at Asyl Invest
Asyl Invest JSC is one of the leading brokerage and investment companies on Kazakhstan’s stock market. The Asyl Invest team has a large portfolio of concluded transactions, successful tenders and awards and is highly competent in solving tasks for raising debt and share capital, mergers and acquisitions, analytics, asset management, broker service, VSDS management and other solutions.
The project provides for the automation of the following blocks:
- A contact center based on the BPMonline 7 and Oktell integration utility developed by Softex. This will improve the efficiency of operators’ work with incoming and outgoing campaigns by optimizing internal processes. The software automates key scenarios, operator processes and consists of a single window providing quick access to necessary functions and client information.
- A business process for marketing management will provide a permanent structure and professional tools for working with leads.
- A business process for sales management will make it possible to manage the product portfolio flexibly, select the required financing service easily and simply and prepare the required document package.
- A business process for client service management will make it possible to work with clients on a cyclical basis, which in turn increases the company’s service sales.
- Document flow is a tool enabling several responsible persons to endorse electronic documents, generate documents automatically from templates, and monitor the status and location of documents.
- Two-way integration with the AIS management system will enable brokers and support specialists to receive real time data and work in a visual environment convenient for them.
- Integration with the DM provider will allow the required analytics to be sent on a timely basis and provide the client with full information on all the statuses of financial services.